Summit Careers is a staffing firm that works with top notch precision machining companies in Western MA. Currently we have a premier client looking for top notch Lead CNC Machinists with 3, 4 and 5 Axis experience. The client pays well and provides significant growth opportunities. Their culture is top notch and they treat their employees really well.
Responsibilities of the CNC Machinist
- Set-Up and operate CNC machines.
- Inspect the work area and machines that were used during the day prior to leaving at the end of each shift.
- Follow all company safety protocol.
- Ensure that every machine procedure is done in accordance with the strict guidelines of the company.
- Perform proper setup and calibration procedures for all equipment and accessories to be used on projects.
Requirements of the CNC Machinist
- Previous lead experience - IMPORTANT
- Consistent working history
- Programming experience